If you have tried every diet under the sun but have failed to lose the weight, or keep it off, then this programme is for you! Sadly, I can’t offer short cuts, but I can provide results. Using my professional expertise, I will help you achieve your ideal weight, supporting you every step of the way to achieve optimal results.
This programme is specifically designed for those clients who would like more regular support and input from their dietitian in order to achieve healthy, sustainable weight loss and overall wellbeing.
The programme includes a total of 6 appointments:
Two x 60 minute face to face appointments plus
Four x 30 minute follow-up appointments (face to face/Skype/Facetime/phone) plus
Weekly email support with additional weight loss resources
- During the first 60 minute appointment I will review your medical history, current food intake, portion sizes, food preferences, supplement use and activity levels. Anthropometric measurements will be taken, these include weight, height, waist circumference and BMI. Thereafter we will establish your SMART goals.
- Based on your assessment, a personalised meal plan and recommendations report will be prepared which is designed to help you achieve a weight loss of 1 to 3 pounds (0.5kg to 1kg) per week in addition to other goals you may have (e.g. cholesterol lowering, increasing energy levels, etc).
- During the second 60 minute appointment I will go through your personalised meal plan, nutrition recommendations, portion booklet and recipes with you. We will discuss how to implement this, adapting it to your lifestyle. You will also receive additional written literature which is evidence-based and aimed at supporting you along your weight loss journey.
- Four 30 minute follow-up visits (these can be in person, over the phone or via email) are then booked for the remainder of the programme. During your follow-ups, I will measure your weight and waist circumference, review your food diary, discuss ways to overcome obstacles/challenges, and set goals for the following week.
- In addition to the above, you will receive a weekly email from me to keep you motivated and on track throughout the 12 week process. Weekly reading material (e.g. healthy snacks ideas, how to achieve 5-a-day, exercise tips etc) will give you additional nutritional tips on how to lose weight and keep it off.
- Optional Shopping Tour – this can be arranged at any stage during the programme and takes roughly one hour. I will accompany you on your food shop and provide guidance on how to make healthy food and drink choices while assisting you in how to interpret food labels and the traffic light system.
Professional Fee: £400 / £500 with shopping tour
Once you have completed your weight loss programme, additional follow-up appointments can be added. Cost effective packages available.
This programme can be arranged at any of the following venues:
- Witney clinic.
- In the comfort of your own home. Please note that travel time and fuel expenses will be charged as an additional cost.
- Over the telephone or online.